Here are some examples of scientific cooperation between France and Hong Kong/Macau. Your contacts at the Consulate General are Mr. Fédéric BRETAR and Ms Julie METTA.
- Joint Research Schemes
- Innovation Awards for Franco-Chinese Teams - CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
- NTE 2016 Call for applications "New Emerging Technologies" Edition 2016 - Session 2
- 2016 Young Energy Storage Scientist Award -R2SE
- Setting up European or International Scientific Networks (MRSEI)
- ICT- Bio Asia Workshop 2016
- Reminder: 4 Calls for proposals France-Asia still open
- The ANR’s programme “Hosting High-Level Researchers” is open
- Support for High-Level Conferences
- Institut Pasteur is launching an International Call for Proposals for the creation of Pasteur International Joint Research Units/Centers
- New EU-Hong Kong Research and Innovation Collaboration
- The Swire Institute of Marine Science is looking for 6 post-doctoral researchers.
- Joint research laboratories